Cats have intercepted my footsteps at the ankle for so long that my gait, both at home and on tour, has been compared to that of a man wading through low surf. ~Roy Blount, Jr.
We have a new Crash your Stash Challenge starting at The Outlawz Challenges and our Sponsor this month is Sherry Wes Art with a prize of two images!
Our cue this month is Craft foam
I only have craft foam because I bought it at the dollar store years ago. These days I use it more for creating dimension on my cards that for anything else. But it cuts really well with dies (Tip: While thin dies do work, you have to work with the plate stack so you don’t damage your machine. I recommend the Sizzix bigz dies for die cutting as they are designed to cut through the thicker material.)
- Image printed on Stampin Up! whisper white card stock
- Bling from my stash
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio
- Craft foam from The Dollar Tree
- Die from Sizzix
- Embossing folder from Carta Bella
- Ink from Stampin Up!
- Judikin diamond glaze
- Pop pom from my stash (it was white. I rolled it around on a ink pad to color it)
- Sentiment from Stampin Up!
Now come on over to The Outlawz Challenges to play along with us or one of the other challenges that are always in process!