Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Day 7, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

There are joys which long to be ours. God sends ten thousand truths, which come about us like birds seeking inlet; but we are shut up to them, and so they bring us nothing, but sit and sing awhile upon the roof, and then fly away. ~Henry Ward Beecher

Today is day 7 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

For my card today I am using a panel that was left when I cut up a piece of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper. You know the kind that is designed to actually BE the page in the scrapbook, not part of it!

I kept this piece because I love the glitter and bright spring colors. The card is pretty basic but sometimes simple is better. Especially when you have such a fun scene to play with!


Supplies
  • Repurposed item: panel piece from 12 x 12 scrapbook page
  • Card candy from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base)
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Unity Stamp Company
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: