Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Day 3, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she's wearing your best sweater. ~Pam Brown, quoted in Sisters…, 1995, helenexley.com

Today is day 3 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

For my day three project I made another Christmas card using a card front I made that looked like a sweater. I was trying to duplicate a “Sweater” that my friend had made and sent to me. Once I finished it, I set it aside and forgot about it.

I added a sentiment tag that was gifted to me and a couple splashes of FSJ silk for interest.



Supplies
  • Repurposed item: “Sweater” card front
  • Cardstock from unknown (base) and Stampin up
  • Embossing folders from Stampin Up! (I think)
  • Sentiment tag was a gift
  • Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
Thanks for stop by!
Cara

No comments: