Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Day 16, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Christmas is the season when you buy this year's gifts with next year's money. ~Author unknown

Today is day 16 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am sharing a Christmas card I made reusing a card we received a couple years ago.

I still have lots of beautiful Christmas cards waiting for a new purpose! I was running out of energy today but wanted to get a card done for the Create Daily Challenge.

I love the glittery snow scene of this card.


I trimmed it down and attached it to its new 5 x 7 card base. I poked through my basket of die cuts and pulled at the word Celebrate die cut from a pretty blue glitter paper. I did pull a bit of gold glitter scrap out and punched a glitter star for the tree topper.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: