Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 22, 2021

Day 22, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Snow-flakes! Yes, it is true, in accordance with the child-thought, you come floating so gently down from Heaven as if afraid of hurting the wintry earth.... Ye gentle, fleecy things!... Snow-flakes! ~A.S. Macduff, "The Message of the Snow-Flakes," in The Sunday Magazine (London), 1884

Today is day 22 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE .

I had several cards bases in my file book … I have absolutely no idea what I had planned for them.


These snowman stickers were gifted to me by a friend and I decided to use a couple. I have more so don’t be surprised if you see some more on other cards soon!

Additional supplies:
  • Banner punch from Stampin Up!
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Snowflake embellishments from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cara


No comments: