Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, February 7, 2021

Ladybug Love ...

Lovely little ladybug sent from heaven above
please watch over my garden and fill it up with love.
~Author Unknown

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through February 20th and our sponsor this month is Wink Wink Ink! Make sure you check out her shop HERE

This fortnight challenge was selected by me!

Oh, Lovely Ladybug by Lora Hollings

Oh lovely ladybug, take me to a place so fair
where I do not have a care...
In a meadow where a rainbow bridges earth and sky,
and hills that reach high-
where there are bluebells and cowslips everywhere.
In a dress like yours that is red with black spots,
let me dance on flower tops;
And sip tea in a lovely lea with the ladybug queen
who has never been seen.
Let me be light as a feather and give me wings so I can take flight-
to a land of ladybugs filled with much delight.

Here is my card



When I finished coloring the ladybugs, I took some random stencils and using a Q-tip dipped in alcohol I used a stencil to get some texture on their them. I then coated them with masking fluid. Once set I cut out a cloud stencil from a piece of paper and sponged the background. Then removed the dried mask and added Wink of Stella to the hearts.

Supplies used
  • Image “Luv Bugs” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Clear Wink of Stella used on the hearts
  • Design Paper from my scrap box
  • Embossing folder from Stampin up!
  • Heart from my scrap box
  • Ink from Scrapbook.com
  • ProMarkers
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
  • Sketch by Me: CCBC15

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: