Today I am sharing some Birthday cards I made.
I’m really trying to use my design paper. I have so much (as many of us do!). To help me with this process, I used the October 2020 Sheetload of cards from Call Me Crafty Al. I really love her maps as she has everything laid out for you to use. Just gather your papers of choice, follow her directions and you have anywhere from 6 to 12 cards ready to use or gift!
- Beautiful Wings embosslit from Stampin Up!
- Butterfly punch from Stampin Up!
- Cardstock from Stampin Up!
- Design paper from Anna Griffin and K&C Company
- Sentiment (Hugs Kisses & Birthday Wishes) from Unity Stamps
- Subtle Embossing folder from Stampin Up