- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up! & scrap bin
- Crop-a-dile for large flower center
- Ink from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment hand written with a black sharpie
- Two-hole punch from Stampin Up! for flower center
- Birds from Impression Obsession
- Bow from Cat bag from Mama Elephant
- Grass with cattails from Cottage Cutz
- Grassy hillside border from Fawn Lawn
- Little birds & Woven basket from Gina Marie Designs
- Spring Blooms & Spring Minis from Fun Stampers Journey
- Dies to make the Ant:
- Antenna – The handles from Autumn Wheelbarrow from Tutti Designs
- Body - Ovals, unknown, Classic circles from Sizzix & Circle die from Bear bag by Mama Elephant.
- Face – Eyes were created using pieces from an abstract bubble die I have. I colored 2 smaller pieces with a sharpie for the pupils. Smile is from Bunny bag from Mama Elephant
- Legs are just strips cut down to size.
Thank you for your consideration
My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you