I have a present for you, but I need to borrow your arms for wrapping paper. ~Author Unknown
Sandra has added more new digi images to her ETSY SHOP this month and this week I am using #3297 Pretty Christmas Hippo.
The glittering poinsettias were created by using the Dream Weaver Embossing paste and stencil. While still wet I poured the glitter over the top waited a minute then dumped off any excess.
- Image printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Card Stock
- Banner punch from Stampin Up!
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
- Dream Weaver Embossing paste
- Glitter from Stampin Up!
- Stash: Rhinestones, star brad & fabric poinsettia
- Stencil from Stampers Anonymous
- White gel pen
- Wink of Stella glitter pen
Don’t forget to visit her Facebook page where there is always something happening!
Thanks for stopping by!