Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which is currently running at .
Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is
Here’s my 5 x 7 card based on Mojo Monday sketch 164 using Ready for Christmas.
Because the gem I used the for ornament came up so high, I printed the image again, colored and fussy cut the little elephant which I then layered over the original image with dimensional foam.
A few splatters with alcohol added a bit more interest to the background of the ornament
Here’s the Board
- SheepSki Designs image “Ready for Christmas” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White cardstock and colored with ProMarkers.
- Card Stock: The Paper Studio (base), Stampin’ Up!, scrap of vellum for snowflake
- Design Paper: Me & My Big Ideas
- Dies/punches: EK Success Snowflake, Sizzix Classic Circles
- Embossing Folders: Close to My Heart “Snowflakes”
- Stamps: The Angel Company (closed) Running Stitches, Inkahootz! (closed) Sentiment
- Ink: Memories India Ink, Stampin’ Up!, Red Sharpie (to color bauble), Silver Sharpie (to color top of ornament)
- Misc: Scrappy Cat Rhinestones
- Stash: Gem for bauble
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!