Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Only for You ...

So plant your own gardens and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. - Jorge Luis Borges

Good Morning Crafty Peeps!
A new month and new Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group

This month our image is this awesome 3-D Flower set. If you wanna play along with the rest of us you can purchase the image HERE to get started!

The fun thing about this set is that you can print and color. print on design paper or do like I did and use a digital paper to color mine which I then fussy cut and attached to the card base with 3-D foam dots.


Close Up 


Supplies
  • DS4J Image “3-D Flower set” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White card stock using Digital Paper from Touched by A Butterfly
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin’ Up!
  • Embossing folder from Spellbinders, Dew drop delight
  • Design paper from Scrapbook Wizard
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Rhinestones from Say it with Crystals
 Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering the following Challenge(s)

Grupo:Rabisco Challenge - #2 Anything Goes
DigiStamps4JoyChallenge #152 - Anything Goes + optional twist "Flower Frenzy
Jos Scrap ShackFFC #250 Always Anything Goes with Bugaboo!!
Cardz TVCARDZ TV ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE #64

1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the colors on your flowers; so pretty! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.