Good Morning Crafty Peeps!
A new month and new Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group
This month our image is this awesome 3-D Flower set. If you wanna play along with the rest of us you can purchase the image HERE to get started!
The fun thing about this set is that you can print and color. print on design paper or do like I did and use a digital paper to color mine which I then fussy cut and attached to the card base with 3-D foam dots.
- DS4J Image “3-D Flower set” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White card stock using Digital Paper from Touched by A Butterfly
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin’ Up!
- Embossing folder from Spellbinders, Dew drop delight
- Design paper from Scrapbook Wizard
- Glitter glue from Studio G
- Rhinestones from Say it with Crystals
Thanks for stopping by!
I am entering the following Challenge(s)