Today starts a new monthly challenge at SheepSki Designs. This month our challenge theme is “For the Kids”.
My 5 x 7 card is based on SplitCoastStampers Sketch SC411 and I am using Bob - image no 60
- Image “Bob” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with ProMarkers
- Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base) & Stampin’ Up!
- Design Paper: ProvoCraft & Touched by a Butterfly
- Diamond Glaze from Judkins
- Glitter Glue from Studio G
Now ... You have two ways to play along with SheepSki Designs!
BLOG ... Where you can use any hand colored image for a chance to win 3 images ... BUT, if you use a SheepSki Designs image and are the winner, you get an additional image choice
FACEBOOK ... Where you must use a SheepSki Designs Image for a chance to win 3 images
As a bonus, when you are done shopping in the STORE, use this code “skiandrea10” at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your purchase! So, come along and play one or both! Can't wait to see what you create!