Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Warm Winter Wishes ...

If I ever have any back-up dancers, I want the penguins from Madagascar. - Ed Sheeran

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges.

Our sponsor this month with a prize of 3 images is SheepSki Designs

Jacqui selected our challenge this week which is a Monochrome board using shades of blue

Here’s my A2 card based on I Spy Sketch ISSC14 using Huddle This card (and several more like it) will be send to Christina for te Cards for Little Hearts Card drive.


 Here’s the Board

Supplies:
  • SheepSki Designs image “Huddle” printed on Stampin’ Up! Whisper Whiet cardstock and colored with ProMarkers
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) & American Crafts
  • Design Paper Unknown
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Judikins Diamond Glaze
  • Sentiment from The Halo Rubber Stamp Co. (Closed)
  • Studio G Glitter Glue 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

AndreaNorris said...

Ooooo I just spotted this browsing through the blogs :) . How beautiful Cara <3
Andrea x