Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, September 24, 2018

Going to the Chapel ...

Marriage: If you want something to last forever, you treat it differently. You shield it and protect it. You never abuse it. You don't expose it to the elements. You don't make it common or ordinary. If it ever becomes tarnished, you lovingly polish it until it gleams like new. It becomes special because you have made it so, and it grows more beautiful and precious as time goes by. - F. Burton Howard

Good morning!
A new Sunday Song & Rhyme challenge is in process at The Outlawz Challenges. Each week we will give you a theme based on a song or a rhyme along with a bit of the lyrics/lines with which to take inspiration from to create a card/project! You can also look on-line to get more information about the Song/Rhyme.

Song:  Going to the Chapel
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel and we're gonna to get married.
Gee, I really love you and we're gonna to get married.
Going to the chapel of love.

Here is my 5 x 7 card 

Supplies
Fun Stampers Journey Liquid Silk
Spellbinders die: Cascading Hearts
The Paper Studio (Card base) and Stampin’ Up! Cardstock
  
Our sponsor this month is our very own Anne Fenton with a prize of 3 pre-selected digital stamps




So stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: