Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted," or "forbidden" in the title. ~From Scooby-Doo
Good morning Friends and Followers... I hope you are having a great week and are ready for all the little trick or treaters this weekend. I enjoy Halloween but not the scary stuff many of my friends seem to prefer.
I find no pleasure having the living daylights scared out of me and won't watch horror flicks, preferring to watch Hocus Pocus, Nightmare before Christmas or It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!
I like Casper the Friendly Ghost, Wendy the Good Witch and Hot Stuff the Little Devil! LOL ...
Anyway, whatever type of Halloween you prefer, I hope you have a fun one!
Today is the start of a new Color challenge at The Outlawz ...
Our Sponsor this month is Mari Digis Digital Stamp Store
and the prize is these three images
Here is my card
Card size 5 x 7
- Digi Image "Movie Time" from Mari Digis Digitial Stamp Store colored with Copics
- Bats from my stash
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio, Bazzill and Stampin Up!
- Die: "Pumpkin Jack" and "Mini Scary Jack" from Sizzix
- Embossing folders:"D'Vine Swirl" and "Midnight Haunting" from Cuttlebug, "Wood grain" from The Paper Studio
- India Ink from Memories
- Sentiment from "Spooky Phrases" by Martha Stewart
Thanks for stop by!