Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, February 8, 2021

Day 8, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Death is never a clean break — some stardust always remains. ~Terri Guillemets

Today is day 8 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

For my card today I am using a card front I made sometime last year while playing with a new set of dies I had been gifted. I love sunflowers.

I made a sympathy card. Not because I need it but because I struggle having to make them in a time of need, so I try to have several on hand at any given time. Unfortunately, given these current times I have none and need to make more.


Supplies
  • Repurposed item: card front made from a sunflower die
  • Banner punch from Stampin Up! (love this punch!)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folder (used on banner) from Stampin Up!
  • Indian Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Simon Says Stamps
  • Card map from CardzTV

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara






No comments: