Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, February 13, 2021

Day 13, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

Who does not thank for little will not thank for much. ~Estonian proverb

Today is day 13 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am sharing a new thank you card.

The original card was made about 4 years ago.

At one point I was cleaning out my card file and this card literally fell into pieces. If I remember correctly that was around the time, I bought some glue sticks which I think may have been old or bad because I had multiple cards fall apart during the mailing cycle. I’d find this out when the recipient called to tell me they received the card but it was in pieces.

Since this was the only thing I could think of, those sticks promptly when into the trash and I rarely use glue sticks now except to seal envelopes.

This is the new card


The cardstock used for the base is from Stampin Up!
That’s pretty much the only thing new. Everything else I was able to reuse.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: