This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Today is day 11 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am sharing a simply card that I made basically from scraps.
- The base for this card started out as a 5 x7 card but I cut down to 5.5 x 4.25. I had put this one aside because I glued the embossed piece on wrong so the card would have opened on the left instead of the right. Plus, it was a little off center.
- The design paper is a left-over piece from me playing with ink and alcohol on glossy paper
- The sentiment was one I dug out of a basket of unused die cuts.
- The black rippled paper is a scrap from scrap bin
- The white looped circle was also found in my basket of unused die cuts
- I added some paper flowers from Prima
- Pearls are from Recollections
- Nuvo Pearl drops
Thanks for stopping by!