Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Day 10, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren't trying to teach us. We are formed by little scraps of wisdom.
Umberto Eco
Today is day 10 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am playing along best I can this month.

I needed to make a birthday card for my Father-in-law so I flipped through my book and pulled out the pieces for card I had started but for some reason never finished.

I did have to find the die and cut out the hands to the clock since it appears that I did not cut those out. Just the gears.

The sentiment was part of larger sentiment but I just masked it off and stamped it out. A burnished brad to attach the hands to the face of the clock and some flicked Silk in silver and licorice for some added interested.

I love how this came together! Simple, but masculine.


Supplies
  • Repurposed item: card base
  • Brad from my stash
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Die unknown
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Sentiment from Stampin Up!
Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: