Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, February 12, 2021

Day 12, Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. ~Dereke Bruce

Today is day 12 of the Phoenix Paper Crafters Create Daily Challenge located HERE and I am sharing a card I had to do a re-make of.

I noted in one of my earlier post that I seem to have a problem with dropping ink pads on my finished cards and this was one of my victims. This poor card got nailed twice! I dropped the pad on the edge and in the process of picking it up I dropped it again!

BEFORE


For this reason, I could not salvage the card base or the pink embossed cardstock. I also had to trim a bit of the main panel. I tried recreating as an A2 cards but really didn’t like how it was looking so opted to go with a 5 x7 size card base. I like it much better!

RE-MAKE

Supplies
  • Reclaimed card front (supplies were all from Close to My Heart)
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio
  • Pearls from Recollections

Thanks for stopping by!

Cara






No comments: