Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Sailor Moon Inspired Gloves

It is not what you do for your children, but what you have taught them to do for themselves that will make them successful human beings.
Ann Landers

Good Morning
Today I am postings pictures of fingerless gloves I made for my daughter who, as I stated before is a HUGE Sailor Moon fan.

Earlier this year I made her a scarf - see post HERE - and I thought gloves to go with it would be nice. These cover almost the whole hand and forearm.

So here they are ...
This is the first time I ever tried making these and is just a basic double crochet in the round.

Gloves

my hands modeling the gloves
Close up of cute little bow

Thanks for Stopping by!
Cara







No comments: