Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas for Mom

Christmas gift suggestions: To your enemy, forgiveness. To an opponent, tolerance. To a friend, your heart. To a customer, service. To all, charity. To every child, a good example. To yourself, respect. - Oren Arnold

Good Heavens People
Christmas is only a couple of days away!
I still have much to do! How about you?

At least my cards are all done and mailed!

Every year, I try to make special, one of a kind cards for the parents.
This is the card I made for my Mom.

Card size is 5 x 7
Supplies: Card stock from Stampin Up! / DP and flower center from my stash / Embossing folders "Christmas Holly Damask" & Swiss dots" from Cuttlebug / Dies "Silhouette Nativity" from Papertrey Ink, "Layered Poinsettias" from Spellbinders and "Believe" from Little Yellow Bicycle


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Rose Tresures said...

Beautiful card!!! I also love the quote at the very beginning. hugs, patty