Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, December 15, 2014

Birthday Boy

Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.
~Gail Lumet Buckley

Good morning!
Here I have a birthday card that I made for one of my nephews.
I can't tell you the last time I saw him as he lives in California and since his father (my oldest brother) passed away, contact has been limited ... not by my choice.

Anyway - I always send him and his older brother birthday cards, if for no other reason that to let them know they have other family out in the in the big wide world and we love them.

The card is 4.25 x 5.50

SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
DP from my scrap bin
Embossing Folder" Charles" from Cuttlebug
Sentiment from Inkahootz!
Tag punch from Stampin Up!
Border punch from Martha Stewart

Thank for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: