Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, December 22, 2014

Believe

Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history, because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years... Underneath all the bulging bundles is this beating Christmas heart.
George Mathhew Adams 

Ok ... I admit, this is another one of those cards that I had stuck somewhere because I didn't finish it. 
Which was a good thing really because the original images just weren't working for me ... which is probably why they were never finished ... 
Anyway, All done now and off to good homes!

Card size is A2

The blue card stock was put through my big kick in an embossing folder then I lightly ran my ink pad over the raised surface to highlight the snowflakes.



SUPPLIES
Card stock: Stampin Up!
Embossing Folders: "Swiss dots" & "Snowflakes" from Cuttlebig
Ink: Pallet Hybrid ink
Dies: "Nativity Silhouette" by Paper Trey Ink and "Believe" from Little Yellow Bicycle
Star Punch: Martha Stewart

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: