Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Outlawz: Doodle Time!

Why can’t we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn’t work. Someone would leave. Someone always leaves. Then we would have to say good-bye. I hate good-byes. I know what I need. I need more hellos. ~Charles M. Schulz

Good morning my friends!
Welcome to a great day!

The challenge at the Outlawz today is all about doodling ...
Which I think is hilarious! Something my friends and I used to do all over our notebooks is now an art form called Zentangles!

Who would have guess - Right?!

Anyway, Charlene has challenged us to doodle on our cards or create a doodled focal point.
So here is mine! 

I doodled a large flower and just kept adding to it - just like I did when I was a kid! LOL

Come doodle along with us at The Outlawz!




Card size is A2
Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio & Bazzill
Sentiment from "Lot's of Thoughts" by Stampin Up!
Button is from my stash
Image is by Yours Truly :O) ... me me me 

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Charlene Mitchell said...

I so love this Cara. I really love the balance you achieved with your light and dark areas and the yellow button makes me smile every time I see it! Thanks for so much effort with my challenge - I love it!