Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

The Outlawz: Happy New Year Fireworks!

No one ever regarded the First of January with indifference. It is that from which all date their time, and count upon what is left. It is the nativity of our common Adam. ~Charles Lamb

Good morning!
Christmas is over. I am sad.
I will miss the carols and the bright lights and the pretty ornaments.

But the New year is right around the corner and brings with it the anticipation of new beginnings.
Nothing wrong with that. We all need that start point at some time in our lives.

2015 is going to be another busy year for us, but I guess I would not want it any other way.

Our kids are grown and they are embarking on their own life adventures, leaving us to plan our future days as empty nesters, which include talk of downsizing our home and general lifestyle.

On personal levels, My husband is finishing up classes he needs to start nursing school and I have plans for Through The Craft Room Door that I hope takes the Challenge Blog and the Magazine to the next level.

What about you? Are your resolutions lined up for the kick off on January 1st, 2015? 

This is the last week of 2014 and the last CAS of the year as well. Cheri wants to send it off in style with fireworks on our CAS cards and projects this week over at the Outlawz!

So here is mine.

I created the background by tapping my ink ad all over the EF before running through my Big Kick. This is not the results I was looking for, but I was using a new ink and for some reason, even with the whole EF covered, not all the ink came off. (Since I do this with other inks and never have a issue, I have to assume it was the ink and not my machine).
Either way, I dolike the way it came out and went with it.



Size is 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Card stock: The Paper Studio & Stampin Up!
Embossing folder: "Fireworks" by Darice
Ink; Pallet
Sentiment: "Let's Toast" from The Angel Company
Rhinestones: Recollections
Edge punch: Martha Stewart
Glitter: My Stash
Glittery DP: My Scrap Bin

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara


No comments: