Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, December 8, 2014

Season's Greetings with the Outllawz!

They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.
Tom Bodett

There is a new challenge in the mix over at The Outlawz and I decided I would play along for fun!

It's called a Freebie/Progressive Challenge and each month they will send you a free digital image to use in the challenge. There are rules around getting these images, like you have to complete and upload your card or project to qualify for the next months digital image but since the challenge lasts the whole, you should have plenty of time to play along!

To register, you can send your name and email address to outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com.

This month the sponsor is Simply Betty Stamps

and
here is my 5 x 7 card


Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio
Digital Image "Tangled Wednesday" from Simply Betty Stamps
Digi image is printed on card stock from Georgia Pacific
DP is unknown
Sentiment from Hampton Arts
Lights from Halo Rubber Stamps
Embossing Folder "Christmas Ornaments" from Cuttlebug
India ink from Memories
Prisma Color Pencils
"Framed Tag One" die from Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara













1 comment:

Charlene Mitchell said...

Love this quote and LOVE your card Cara! Awesome that you made her the real focal point and she's larger than life! Great card