Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

The Outlawz: Dreaming of a White Christmas

At Christmas, all roads lead home.  ~Marjorie Holmes

Good morning ...
We are only a few weeks away from the Christmas. I'm so excited! 
I just love the Holiday Season!!!

This week our challenge is to create white on white cards or projects... can only use black or brown for the sentiment.

Sounds easy right?
Not for me - LOL - I kept wanting to add color somewhere - anywhere - on the card!
But I managed to control myself and here is my card!

Size is A2
Supplies:
Card stock; The Paper Studio
Sentiment: Hampton Arts
Embossing Folder: "Country Flourish" Sizzix
Ribbon & Snowflake - My Stash
Black India Ink: Memories

No comments: