Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.

Calvin Coolidge

Good morning! 
I hope you are experiencing a lovely Holiday Season!

I have another card done and mailed! Yay me!

A simple card made with scraps. 
The Santa charm is metal and I colored with my Copics

Card size is A2

SUPPLIES
Card stock: Bazzill and Stampin Up!
DP, Santa Charm & Ribbon from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara






No comments: