Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Angel Kisses

Friends are kisses blown to us by angels. ~Author Unknown

Good morning
Today is the birthday of a unlikely friend.
Our husbands worked together for several years as firefighters, but our contact with each was minimal until mutual friends were married and the two us of spent lots of time together ... ummm .... drinking and ... well drinking LOL
The Husbands were in the bridal party and as it happened, the wedding coordinator (who was very unapologetic) did not make any arrangements for a place that the grooms party could meet and get ready, so I was banished from our hotel room the day of the wedding so they had a place to gather and bump chests.
That left me with nowhere to go but the hotel bar ... lucky for me Sabrina was kind enough to let me come hang out with her and get ready for the wedding ...
     And so begins an interesting friendship ....
As we talked, we learned our birthdays are within days of each other and we share many of same interests.

Although we live on opposites sides of town and don't see each other as often as we used to since my blindness in one eye has restricted my driving, we do keep in touch and get together when possible.
So here is to my friend Sabrina
I hope your birthday is as lively as you are!
HUGS Cara


SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studios
DP from my scrap pile
Embossing folder "Swiss Dots" from Cuttlebug
Image from "Time to Party" by Stampin Up!
Ink from Stampin Up!
India Ink from Memories
Lace and Ribbon from my stash











1 comment:

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is so pretty and cheerful Cara! What a wonderful card for your friend!