Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas for the Parent in Laws

From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas, brings us closer to each other.-Emily Matthews

Good morning my crafty peeps!
It's Christmas Eve! Plans are to attend Christmas Eve Services and come home to hot cocoa and maybe a midnight chat with the daughter in Japan.

We'll see how that works out!

Here is the card I made for my Parent in laws this year.

The card is 5 x 7
I roughed up the edges a bit on this one.

SUPPLIES: Card stock from Stampin Up! / DP and flower center from my stash / Dies "Silhouette Nativity" from Papertrey Ink, "Layered Poinsettia" from Spellbinders, "Believe" from Little Yellow Bicycle, "Classic Circles" & "Scallop Circles"from Sizzix / Scrappers Floss from Karen Foster.


Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara



No comments: