Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Sailor Moon Fan

A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
Author Unknown

Recently I spent two weeks in Japan visiting my daughter who teaches English in their public school system.


My daughter is a huge Sailor Moon fan and has been since she was a small girl.
She found this scarf on Pinterist, and knowing I crochet, she asked me if I could make her one.
I had told her I would take a look and see what I could do but no promises.
I had to use several different patterns but I think I did okay and she was absolutely thrilled ... especially since it was a surprise for her when I got to Japan.


The one she wanted can be found at the Shop of Many Things.

Here is mine





Thanks for looking
Hugs
Cara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wowzie! It looks practically the same! Love it