I am here to share one of the cards I made for the 2019 Winter card drive for Cards for Little Hearts which runs October 1st through November 1st.
Cards for Little Hearts is a global card drive, comprised of crafters dedicated to bringing smiles, hope and encouragement to as many children with congenital heart disease as possible by providing heart center staff with handmade cards that are given to patients during their hospitalization.
Please read the guideline page located on the Cards for Little Hearts website (HERE) for important guidelines prior to making and sending in your cards. You can also find additional helpful resources on the FAQs page and a Sentiments List. There is also a Gallery page if you need some inspiration.
- Pre-colored image “Snow friends” from Wink Wink Ink printed on Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock
- Cardstock: The Paper Studio (base), Stampin Up!, Neenah
- Design Paper: Scrap bin
- Embossing folder Stampin Up! Softly Falling
- Ink from Close to My Heart and Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Scallop Edge punch from Stampin Up!
- Sentiment unknown
I encourage you to please get children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or even your Sunday School class involved. The children always love to receive cards made by other children!