- Pre-colored Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock and overlaid on top of digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- Bubblegum Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base)
- Classic Bracket Edge die from Spellbinder
- Design Paper Lasting Impressions “Smooth Sailing” and Close to My Heart
- Four Feathers stamp & die from Stampin Up!
- Handwritten Love die from Sizzix
- Other: Adhesive, dimensional foam
- Sentiment from The Paper Studio
- Stash: Glitter paper, Rhinestone
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Image “Shop front” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Staedlter watercolor crayons
- Die: Fall Botanicals from Spellbinders
- Embellishments: Sequins from Close to My Heart, Glitter glue from Studio G
- Other: Sequins in shaker from craft medley, glitter unknown
Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Friday, May 18, 2018
- Cardstock from The Paper Studio (card bases), Stampin Up!
- Design Paper from Authentique
- Dies: Kites from Sizzix, Happy Birthday from Sizzix, Dottie Trim from CC Designs, Hello from Avery Elle, Butterfly from Stampin Up!, small scallop border due from A-muse Studios
- Embossing folder: Decorative Dots from Stampin Up!, Dots and Lines from The Paper Studio
- Ink from Palette
- Other: Adhesive and Dimensional Foam
- Sentiment stamps: Ms Sparkles & Co Cardmaking Stamps
- Stash: Rhinestones, Sequins, Pearls, homemade card candy, enamel dots
Tuesday, May 15, 2018
Our challenge this week comes from Ursula ...
Use Blue and two other colors with an twist of adding texture.
For my card I am using the pre-colored image "Merry Cow"
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Friday, May 4, 2018
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
- The images are printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Stampin Ink and a water pen
- Card stock from Stampin Up!
- Cloud, Moon & Stars stencil from Stampin Up!
- Distress Stickles from TH-Ranger
- Flower punch from Martha Stewart
- Ink from Stampin Up! and Close to My Heart
- Pearls from my Stash
- Sentiment from All Year Cheer I by Stampin up!
- Image: Perfume Bottle printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock & colored with Staedtler water color crayons
- Alene’s Paper Glaze
- Bling: Close to My Heart
- Card stock: The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!, Unknown (gold cs)
- Die: Spellbinders Label 52 Decorative Accent
- Smooch: Stampin Up! Gold & Silver
Here's my card. I really had some challenges getting this picture.
Its actually much brighter than it appears