Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 27, 2018

Shake - Shake - Shake ...

You need a village, if only for the pleasure of leaving it. A village means that you are not alone, knowing that in the people, the trees, the earth, there is something that belongs to you, waiting for you when you are not there. ~Casare Pavese

Greetings and Salutations my Crafty Peeps!
This month, I am again playing along with the Progressive Freebie Challenge at DigiStamps4Joy Facebook Group

This month our image is this adorable image “Shop front”

I decided this would be a great image for a shaker card. I will say though that I should have used a thicker foam tape as the sequins and glitter don’t move as easily as I would like. But that’s okay, as I finally created a card that does not “leak” – Yay me!


Supplies
  • Image “Shop front” printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock and colored with Staedlter watercolor crayons
  • Die: Fall Botanicals from Spellbinders
  • Embellishments: Sequins from Close to My Heart, Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Other: Sequins in shaker from craft medley, glitter unknown

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: