- Pre-colored Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock and overlaid on top of digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly
- Bubblegum Silk from Fun Stampers Journey
- Card stock from The Paper Studio (base)
- Classic Bracket Edge die from Spellbinder
- Design Paper Lasting Impressions “Smooth Sailing” and Close to My Heart
- Four Feathers stamp & die from Stampin Up!
- Handwritten Love die from Sizzix
- Other: Adhesive, dimensional foam
- Sentiment from The Paper Studio
- Stash: Glitter paper, Rhinestone
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Be Carefree ...
Faeries, come take me out of this dull world, For I would ride with you upon the wind, Run on the top of the dishevelled tide, And dance upon the mountains like a flame. ~William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The OutlawzChallenges!
Our sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy
Our challenge from Laurian this week is to use these 5 colors and add wings for a twist!
My card layout is based on Sketch Saturday #311 and I am using the pre-colored image “Water Fairy”
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!