Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Unicorns Rock!

The unicorn is noble, He knows his gentle birth, He knows that God has chosen him Above all beasts of earth. ~Volkslied (German folk song)

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges

Our sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy

My card layout is based on MFTguestDT0413 and I am using the pre-colored version of Fairytale Unicorn.


Supplies
Pre-colored Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White Cardstock and overlaid on top of digi paper from Touched by a Butterfly
Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) & Stampin Up!
CC Designs “Dottie Trim” border die
Close to My Heart “For Every Occasion” (Sentiment)
Design paper from Lasting Impression (Dandelion Green & Grass Hopper)
Glitter cardstock from Recollections
Other: Adhesive, dimensional foam
Stampin Up! Ink
Stash: Bling border


Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: