Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Butterfly Sweet ...

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life.  And everyone deserves a little sunshine.  ~Jeffrey Glassberg

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges! 

Our sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy


This week we have a monochrome plus one color challenge for you.

While I am not using a Fabrika Fantasy image, I opted to go with the shades of black/gray, even though we can use any color as long as we stay with a monochromatic pallet. My plus color is Red. 


Supplies for 5 x 7 card:
Black Design paper is from The Robin Nest
Butterfly die is from Gina Marie Designs
Card stock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper is from Darice (little bit of polka dot in the upper left corner)
Red card candy is homemade by me
Silver cardstock from Neenah

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: