Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Birthday Wishes for Ron

Age is opportunity no less than youth itself.
Henry Wadsworth

Good Morning
Somehow or another over the years I have become the official card person for my work group. Birthdays, Get well, sympathy. I make them, get the group to sign them then make sure they get to the intended person or persons.

I don't mind. It's just another excuse for me to play with paper.

Today is Ron's birthday. 
I hope he has a great day, especially since he is on a bit of a vacation with family!

Card size is A2 and based on a sketch by Laura Whitaker Designs

Supplies: Card stock (Bazzill, Stampin Up!, Paper Temptress and X-ped-x), Sentiment (Studio G), Die is "Sprightly Sprockets (Spellbinders), Textured Impressions EF (Stampin Up!), Black India Ink (Memories), foam dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful masculine card, Cara, and you chose one of my favorite embossing folders for the background. Terrific neutral color combo and the gears/cogs are perfect.