Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Adventure Ahead!

The horizon, to remind you of your courage, sends its gentle waves of confidence to kiss your feet.

~Dodinsky, www.dodinsky.com

Queue the music and confetti!

I have a BIG announcement to make!

I am the proud new owner/editor in training of
Through the Craft Room Door Challenge Blog
and
On-Line Magazine.



Colleen Holmes has decided it is time for her to retire and spend her energies on other things, like her card making ventures and her Outlawz Challenge Blog.
So she has passed her torch onto me.
Currently I am learning the ropes with the plan to take on everything November 1st.

She has done an such amazing job with the website and magazine and I know I have some impressive footsteps to follow but I will do my best to keep the challenges interesting and the magazine something our subscribers look forward to every two months.

Please come check us out!

and 

please - please check out The Outlawz Challenge Blog!
Colleen has a different challenge that starts every weekday!
Something for everyone!

Happy Days!
Cara



3 comments:

Sandra said...

Congrats Cara!! It will be an awesome blog and magazine,I'm sure of that!!!
Hugs,Sandra

Margy (DS4J) said...

Congratulations Cara, and I wish you all the best 'crafting'. I'm sure you are going to do an awesome job on the mag!
Margy
(owner Digistamps4Joy)

Charlene Mitchell said...

WOO HOO Cara! I know you'll be amazing! xx