Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, September 29, 2014

North Country Honor Flight - More Thank you

If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace. 

Hamilton Fish

So I decided to make a Thank You card for every Veteran that is supposed to be on the North Country Honor Flight that leaves for Washington DC today.

These men and women are veterans of several campaigns over the last 50 years.
I have a ton of things going on right now but frankly, giving a few hours out of my busy schedule to make Thank you cards is nothing compared to what these Veterans have given us over the years.

The cards are size A2 with personal notes on the inside for each person.

I did use my printer and a larger font to make it easier for any who are visually challenged, plus my handwriting is probably not the best for them to try and cipher!
The flag is attached with a foam dimensional.



Supplies: Card stock, ink & image "God Bless America" (Stampin Up!), Embossing folder "Stars and Swirks" (Sizzix). Sentiment (The Angel Company), Dies "Hearts" (Spellbinders).

Thanks for stopping by
Cara



2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Cara, and I love that you're doing it for Honor Flight. Thank YOU for your efforts in honoring our Vets.

Cheri said...

Cara, these cards are sensational! I wish I could see the faces of these vets as they open their cards and read the love and admiration we have for them. Thank you for taking your time to do this. Hugs.