Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Color My World!

Colors are the smiles of nature.

Leigh Hunt

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new Clean and Simple Challenge at The Outlawz.
Come play with us!

Pryn's challenge for us this week is to create a card of project using your favorite colors from any season!

I love the colors of Fall .... I feel like a rich person with all those shades of Gold!

Enjoy!


SUPPLIES
Card stock from Stampin up! and X-ped-X
Leaf and button from Stash
"Woodgrain" embossing folder from Sizzix
Sentiment from "Autumn Leaf Prints" by Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: