Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 7, 2021

Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge: Happy Easter!

Q: How do bunnies stay healthy?
A: Egg-xercise!
~Author Unknown

Today a new Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge has started at The Outlawz Challenges and will run through March 20th

Our sponsor this month is Lizzy Love of Oddball Art
$10.00 Virtual gift certificate

The current challenge was selected by Jen

Happy Easter!

I am the Easter Bunny; I’ve been hopping all around
Hiding Easter goodies just waiting to be found.
Some are easy, some are hard,
Their hidden all around your yard.
In the grass and flower bed,
Eggs of yellow, blue and red.
Look up high and look down low,
Where they lie you do not know.
Look in bushes, look in trees,
Look behind your Father’s knees.
Look inside your Mother’s hair,
There may be some hidden there.
Keep on searching till you’re done,
Until you have found every one.
I hope you find this poem funny,
From your friend
The Easter Bunny


Supplies used
  • Image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White cardstock
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
  • Dies from Creative Expressions and Reasonable Craft Dies
  • Rhinestones from the Dollar Tree
  • Watercolor crayons from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges for more challenges and Inspiration!
(Hugs) 
Cara

No comments: