Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, March 13, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: For the Dogs

Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear. ~Dave Barry

Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.

I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money.

My goal is to make at least 2 cards a day but I only got one card done today and well a scrapbook page too


Card 1


Black India ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Nuvo drops
Sentiment from Stampin Up!
Sketch: Viva la Verve VLVApril2001
Studio G Glitter Glue


Scrapbook Page

This is an 8 x 8 page that I will actually layer onto a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock. However, I found I have no white or red 12 x 12 cardstock so it will be a trip to the craft store this week.

Also, I haven’t added the picture of my doggo yet and written out the info on the upper right-hand corner because I’m still deciding what picture I want to print and put in there!


Black Manga Pen
Cardstock from Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!
Nuvo Drops
Paw print stamp from Stampendous
Picture turn and brad from my stash
Sketch: Heartfullyyours.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara





No comments: