Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: More Dogs

I talk to him when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure he understands. When he looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then he rubs his nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught thereat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that. ~W. Dayton Wedgefarth

Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.

I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money.

My goal is to make at least 2 cards a day but it’s been a couple of days since I’ve had a chance to play in my craftroom …

Card 1

Supplies used
Black India ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!
Glitter heart from scrap bin
Judikins Diamond glaze
Sentiment unknown
Stampin Up! Tag Punch
Vellum from scrap bin


Card 2
 
Supplies used
Black India ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!
Judikins Diamond glaze
Sentiment unknown
Stampin Up! ¼” circle punch
Stampin Up! Glitter glue

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: