Properly trained, a man can be dog's best friend. ~Corey Ford
Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.
I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money.
Today I got a scrap book page made!
This is Annie, our sweet pup we adopted in August of 2019. The full size photo of her is the one that sealed my husbands fate when I asked about taking her in as a companion for my pup.
- Black Manga Pen
- Cardstock from Stampin Up! & The Paper Studio
- Dies: Arrow from We are Memory Keepers / Buttons from Sizzix / Hearts from Crafters Companion / Letters from My Favorite Things
- Ink from Stampin Up!
- Punches: Border punch & corner punch from Stampin Up! / Small hole punch from McGill
- Sketch from ScrapOurStash.blogspot.com
- Stencil from Tim Holtz
- Twine from Ki by Hampton Art
Thanks for stopping by!