Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 28, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: Live, Love, Bark!

I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive. - Gilda Radner

The month is quickly drawing to a close and I have very little of my paper pack left that I chose for the Phoenix Paper Crafters paper pad challenge this month.

I chose to use a fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! Here are a couple more cards for my Doggie Day Care to sell during their April fund raiser for Service Dogs.

Card 1


Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Circle punch from Stampin Up!
Design Paper is Playful Pets from Stampin Up!
Image from The Angel Company (Closed)
India Ink from Memories
Sentiment from Frantic Stamper

Card 2


Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Circle punch from Stampin Up!
Design Paper is Playful Pets from Stampin Up!
Flower punches from Martha Stewart, Marvy and Stampin Up!
Ink from Stampin Up!
Rhinestone from Recollections
Sentiment from Stampendous
Sketch: Mojo Monday 436

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: