Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Puppy Love

One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you're feeling blue is that he doesn't try to find out why. ~Author Unknown

Sharing another card made with the Stampin Up! Design paper pack “Playful Pets”. These cards are going into my doggo donation pile for Gilbert Dogs 24/7 for them to sell during an upcoming fundraiser.



Supplies
  • Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
  • Design Paper from Stampin Up!
  • Embossing folders(s) from Darice & Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

No comments: