Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, March 5, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: Cats & Dogs

Animals are such agreeable friends — they ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. ~George Eliot

Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.

I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money.


Although I’m behind, I am trying to make at least two cards a day for them. Figured that by the end of the month I would have quite a bundle for them.

Here are the first two cards I have finished

Items used on both cards:
Black India ink from Memories
Cardstock from The Paper Studio (base) and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!

Card 1


Circle punch from Stampin Up!
Dog die unknown
Jeweled star from my stash
Rectangle punch from Marvy
Sentiment stamp from Stampin Up!

Card 2


Crayola marker (kitty ears)
Dog & cat dies unknown
Heart die unknown
Red jewel for kitty collar from my stash
Sentiment die from My Favorite Things

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

No comments: