Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Phoenix Paper Crafters Paper Pack Challenge: Play Ball Doggos!

Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe. We are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made. ~Roger Caras

Phoenix Paper Crafters is running another fun challenge this month and I thought I would take a shot at this one too as it is simply picking a paper pad and making cards/projects with that specific pad of paper.

I chose to use this fun paper pack called Playful Pets from Stampin Up! to make cards for the doggie day care I take my pups too. They are always having little fund or food raisers for local rescues, veteran service animals etc., and I figured they could sell them and make a little extra money.

I have another scrap page to share … this one is for both my pups who both love to go to the park. Annie to chase balls and TuxedoRen to chase Annie!


Black Manga Pen
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Design paper from Stampin Up!
Die from Spellbinders
Ink from Stampin Up!
Little heart from my stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: